Culver City Location
Duties and Responsibilities
- Project design, creation of 3-D presentation renderings using rendering software and AutoCAD drafting;
- Work with office principals, senior designers and project managers to draft and execute design for LRM's projects including creative office, retail, multi-family residential, hospitality and institutional typologies;
- Assist principal designers with schematic design, cost estimates, concept development, design development, construction documents and construction administration;
- Create presentation and study models using design software (such as CAD, Photoshop, Sketch Up and Lumion);
- Participate in design presentations and charettes with clients. Attend client and team coordination meetings;
- Create material boards and mood boards to convey early concepts to the team and clients;
- Collaborate with designers, project managers and the company's principals during construction administration to ensure strict compliance with design specifications and construction documents;
- Master's Degree in Landscape Architecture or other related fields;
- Minimum 1 year professional experience as a Landscape Designer;
- Strong design and rendering skills including familiarity with California plant palettes and irrigation design;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Proficient in computer software such as AutoCAD, Sketchup, Lumion, Revit, and Rhino.
Apply to David K. Larkins, Inc. dba: LRM, Ltd., 10335 Jefferson, Culver City, CA 90232
- All submissions should be in a digital format.
- No hard copies and no phone calls please.
- Only those meeting the minimum requirements need apply.
Please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
Note: LRM will only contact those applicants that have successfully met posted job criteria.