Culver City or Newport Beach Location
Duties and Responsibilities
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic entry-level team member with 2-5 years of experience in the field of landscape design for either our Culver City or Newport Beach office. We can be flexible with work schedules to accommodate individual needs for in office and remote work.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized, a team player, have strong written and verbal communication skills, be efficient yet detail-oriented with demonstrated technical skills and design aptitude.
Ability to survive and thrive in a fast-paced environment is critical, as well as the ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within a collaborative team environment.
Responsibilities will include assisting with the development of schematic, design development and construction document packages as well as general support to senior staff.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or a closely related field from an accredited university
- Mandatory proficiency in AutoCAD
- Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Office
- Writing and spelling competency
Also a plus: Sketchup; Lumion; Revit; Rhino; construction experience; irrigation design; familiarity with California plant palettes; strong hand graphics.
- All submissions should be in a digital format.
- Please provide three (3) professional references.
- No hard copies and no phone calls please.
- Only those meeting the minimum requirements need apply.
Please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
Note: LRM will only contact those applicants that have successfully met posted job criteria.