Newport Beach Location
Entry Level (2-5 Years)
With over 40 years of experience, LRM (www.lrmltd.com) is one of Southern California's most experienced and established landscape architectural and urban design practices. Our office is in Culver City, California, located in the heart of Los Angeles. We are currently seeking an entry-level team member with 2-3 years of experience in the field of landscape design. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, organized, a team player, have strong written and verbal communication skills, be fast yet detail-oriented with demonstrated technical skills and design aptitude. Ability to survive and thrive in a fast-paced environment is critical, as well as the ability to meet deadlines and work effectively within a collaborative team environment. Responsibilities will include assisting with the development of schematic, design development and construction document packages as well as general support to senior staff.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Mandatory proficiency in AutoCAD
- Adobe Creative Suite
- MS Office
- Writing and spelling competency
Also a plus: Lumion; Revit; Rhino; construction experience; irrigation design; familiarity with California plant palettes; strong hand graphics.
- Degree in Landscape Architecture or a closely related field from an accredited university
- All submissions should be in a digital format, not to exceed 8 mb, in pdf or jpeg format.
- No hard copies and no phone calls please.
- Only those meeting the minimum requirements need apply.
Please email your resume and portfolio to [email protected]
Note: LRM will only contact those applicants that have successfully met posted job criteria.